Kevin M. Smith
Phone: (586) 772-5700
Fax: (586) 772-5135
Kevin M. Smith has been a practicing attorney and partner with Smith and Schultz, PLC for over 30 years. Mr. Smith received his J.D. Degree from Wayne State University Law School in 1981. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Michigan in 1978.
Mr. Smith is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and is admitted to practice law in all courts in the State of Michigan, the United States District Court and the United States Court of Appeals.
Mr. Smith’s areas of practice are listed below. Since 1983, Mr. Smith has also provided criminal representation for clients up to and including Class B Felonies through the Macomb County Judicial Aide Criminal Attorney Appointment Program as well as participation in criminal case assignments through various District Courts in Macomb and Wayne Counties.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents/Personal Injury
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Divorce/Family Law
- Criminal Law/Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Drunk Driving Defense and Traffic Tickets
- Driver License Restorations and Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- State Bar of Michigan, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan and U.S. Court of Appeals
- Wayne State University School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, J.D., 1981
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, B.A., 1978