Tri-County Business and Corporation Attorneys
For over 30 years, the law firm of Smith and Schultz has assisted a wide variety of clients with the formation of business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies (LLC), assumed name (dba), limited partnerships and other entities to suit our client’s business needs. We have also reviewed franchise documents and developed documents necessary to establish a franchised business concept. Additional services available to our clients also include annual governmental filings and updating of organizational records necessary to maintain the integrity of the client’s business entity.
Related legal services offered by the law firm of Smith and Schultz include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other desired business entities
- Buying and selling a business
- Preparation and review of agreements on behalf of the business entity
- Obtaining and updating an organizational assumed name
- Representation of business clients in litigation
- Related organizational issues regarding the purchase, sale and holding of real estate
- Review of prospective business franchise agreements and disclosure statements
The law firm of Smith and Schultz is very experienced in advising clients interested in starting a business, purchasing an existing business, obtaining a franchise, or establishing a franchise in order to best achieve the client’s goals.
We invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (586) 772-5700 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your business-related needs.